asft FOLLOW UP TRAINING 201
This is a one day course for salespeople with little experience or lots of experience.
Major components covered:
- Exploring the fundamentals of great follow up to continually engage with your customers be they a "prospect" or a past sold client.
- How to master the art of effective follow up. Understanding the right things to say and when to say them.
- How to improve your chances of future customer engagement while they are still in your showroom.
- How to improve your chances of scheduling a future appointment with your prospective customer.
- Follow up best practices. How to use video and text to effectively engage your customer and keep the lines of communication open.
- How to improve your success in reactivating a lead that isn't communicating back with you.
- Evaluating your salespersons CRM tool data input.
- Understanding your CRM tool and how to use it effectively to maximise results.
ASFT has created several unique videos that illustrate what and what not to do when it comes to follow up. In this section it is just as important to learn what not to say to your customer as what the right thing is to say to them. After a morning of classroom best practice training we will look at individual CRM tool data input within a group setting. For this exercise it is always prudent and wise to have a high level manager involved in these discussions.
Location: Dealership Boardroom
Class Size: Maximum of 5 participants per session. Exclusive to one Dealership/session. Managers are welcome to attend (with participants) at no charge.
Participation: $1,049.00 value
Promotional Event Pricing: now only: $888.00* per session (for 1 or up to 5 participants).
ASFT HAS WORKING KNOWLEDGE WITH A VARIETY OF CRM TOOLS & SYSTEMS
*ASFT reserves the right to modify the participant and pricing structure. Prices are plus GST
book a Training course.