ASFT New Hire Training 101
This is a three day course designed for salespeople with little or no automotive experience.
Major components covered:
- Understanding the sales process steps or the "Road to the Sale", inclusive of the Meet and Greet; Discovery, Walk arounds, Test drive, Trial Closing and objection handling, Follow Up and Business office turn overs.
- Understanding the "why & when" we do them and why & how to avoid skipping them.
- Discovering a customer's true objections and how to overcome them to achieve the sale.
- How to master the art of effective follow up. Understanding the right things to say and when to say them.
- Follow up best practices. How to use video and text to effectively engage your customer and keep the lines of communication open.
- Why and how to use your CRM tool effectively to maximize positive results.
- How to take control using effective techniques and intelligent questions and responses. "Deals are often lost not by a few dollars but rather a few words and how we say them".
- Understanding your role with the sales manager. How to better communicate and get the most out of your relationship with them.
ASFT has cleverly crafted over 50 videos set in a showroom with actors engaged with customers. These videos incorporate the incorrect ways of engaging the customer in the seven steps of the sales process. ASFT then coaches the correct ways of doing them for each of the sales steps.
There is an extensive role playing aspect to this course after the concept has been taught. Our philosophy is that it is better to practice with our peers than on our customers.
At the end of the course, ASFT will provide your Management team a video of your sales persons progress in some of the disciplines taught.
Class Size: Maximum of 14 participants per session.
Participation: $858.OO value.
Promotional Event Pricing - now only: $229.00 per day (3 day course $688.00/participant plus GST)
Special Pricing for Dealer's or Dealer Groups who send 6 or more per session*
(*contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
book a Training course.